Your child will receive personalised and in-depth care with a focus on academic, social, physical and creative growth. On top of the usual after-school care services such as afternoon tea and homework help, we also offer a wide variety of classes to suit every child’s interests.
Currently we pick up from: International Chinese School, Chatswood Public School, Roseville Public School, Willoughby Public School and Artarmon Public School. Spots are limited so we cannot guarantee places.
The ‘school run’ pick up will commence at 3pm, following arrival at the centre at 3:30pm children will complete their homework and start their classes, the program will end at 6:00pm and parents must arrive to collect their children no later than this time.
Simply click this link and fill out your details in the appropriate boxes.
You can enrol in whichever days you’d like for the full term, we also offer individual classes which can be booked via the Classes page on our website.
- Save time travelling to different extra-curricular activities by having them all in one convenient location
- Rest assured that your child will be learning from professionally certified staff in a safe and clean environment
- Reclaim some time for yourself in the afternoons, and save weekends for family time
- Allow them to broaden their scope of abilities and discover new and valuable interests
- Classes are catered to children’s abilities and ages (5 – 8 and 9 – 12)
- Provide them with time to socialise and build interpersonal skills in a warm and welcoming environment
Yes we do provide free trials! You simply need to like our Facebook page, follow us on Instagram or join us on Wechat, staff will ask for proof of these actions upon arrival at the center. Alternatively you can purchase our 3 class trial package, please note that the trial package cannot be used in conjunction with the free trial.
Payment can be made in person at the front desk or via bank transfer upon the receipt of our invoice.
If you wish to cancel your enrolment once term has commenced, you are required to provide two weeks notice in writing by no later than the third week of the term. Failure to do so will result in full fees being charged for the term or the bond being withheld.
Children are transported by car or mini-bus from their school to our centre in the company of our staff each of whom will have a full Working with Children’s Check and First Aid certification.
Classes are divided into two age groups; 5 to 8 years old and 9 to 12 years old.
All our staff members are carefully picked and are specialised in their fields, each staff member has a Working with Children Check and are qualified in First Aid.